Friday, March 16, 2012

The decription of AS PN-117


Product name :AS PN-117
Processing conditions: drying material in the 75 ~ 80 ° C for about 3 to 4 hours; injection barrel temperature ranging from 200 to 230 ° C; injection pressure is about 50 ~ 70kg/cm ²; the pressure to 40 ~ 60kg/cm ²; backpressure of 50 ~ 15kg/cm ²; mold
 the PN-117 is not restricted to be used with these two lenses; it is ... I use it primarily with my autofocus Nikon 180mm f/2.8 ED-IF...
The Nikon PN-11 7has been my regular extension tube for my closeup photography. It is a 52.5mm manual focus extension tube with an auto AI, originally designed for the Nikon manual focus Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/4 AI or 105mm f/2.8 AIS to achieve a magnification of 1:1 ratio. However, the PN-117 is not restricted to be used with these two lenses; it is nothing more than being an extension tube allowing these two lenses to focus loser. I use it primarily with my autofocus Nikon 180mm f/2.8 ED-IF for closeup photography (or, rather, to get this lens focus closer). What makes the PN-11 so unique and special is its tripod collar that allows changing format from vertical to horizontal a pleasure to use. I am quite pleased with the results I get using my 180mm lens with the Nikon PN-11 tube. Since it is merely an extension tube, image quality of a lens is fully retained.
temperature is 40 ~ 60 ° C; Features: High Flowability

Appearance: Blue

Specification: the General Purpose
Read more:buy AS PN-117

No comments:

Post a Comment